NSPCC Digital safety workshop for parents

Dear Parents and Carers

We’re here to help you keep your child safe online

O2 and the NSPCC have joined forces on a mission to help all children and their families in the UK stay safe online. Together, they’re offering useful tools, support and guidance to help parents and carers have frequent conversations with their children about their online lives.

Our free online safety workshop for parents and carers

We would like to invite all parents, carers or family members to a free online safety workshop at Corrie Primary at 2.30pm on Monday 26th February 2018. The content covered in the workshops is aimed at adults. Parents with children are advised to arrange childcare if possible.

The hour-long workshop will help parents, carers and other adults understand their child’s online world, build confidence to have those important conversations that can help keep children safe online and help you know where to go for help and advice.

“After coming to this workshop today, I realise the importance of having conversations with my child rather than avoid the subject. I didn’t know there were things I could do to make it better, I’m so glad I came to this workshop. I will definitely be calling the helpline or going into store to get some help, thank you.” – Parent who attended the workshop