Archie’s homework.

What we have done in topic

So far at school in topic we have looked at a famous person named Gaudi who built many buildings in Brazil. In art we tried to make our own version of a Gaudi building by drawing it. We learnt how he got ideas for his buildings, he liked going on walks and seeing nature that’s why his buildings are so colourful.  He also designed a church in Brazil that is still being made today. We have also looked at the 7 ancient wonders of the world and the 7 modern wonders of the world. The 7 ancient wonders are the hanging garden of Babylon, the statue of Zeus, the light house of Alexandria, the pyramids of Giza, the colossus of Rhodes, the temple of Artemis and the Mausoleum. In topic we made a timeline for the 7 modern wonders of the ancient world in the order of built first to built last. Our teacher, Miss Pinnington told us about when she went to a modern wonder called the Colosseum. For my homework I have made a pyramid out of sugar cubes also I drew the statue of Liberty. We have been making power points in school on the laptops with our partners me and Bailey and I are doing the seven modern wonders of the world slide show.  

By Archie (5P)