BEAR GRYLLS FACTS
- Bear Grylls real name is Edward Michael Grylls.
- His sister was the person that gave him the nickname Bear.
- He served 3 years with British Special Air service
- In the SAS he trained in evasive driving, parachuting, demolitions, trauma medic, unarmed combat and jungle warfare.
- A year before climbing mount Everest he broke his back in 3 places.
- Grylls has consumed raw frozen Yalc eyeballs, camel intestine juice, a live snake, maggots as large as a hand and a giant live spider.
- Some injuries he has suffered over the years include crushed shoulders, a sliced finger, broken elbow,
- smashed knee, broken toe, dislocated hip and various bites from snakes, bats and scorpions.
- Bear Grylls has a black belt in karate.
By Archie (5P)