Ron’s Diary by Macey 6T

Friday 14th March 2009

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was the most crazy day ever, I saved s sweet little girl from nearly dying. Mum gave me orders saying I should go chippy and get chips and gravy with twenty pounds with strict instructions. She said she didn’t want salt and vinegar on her chips. When I arrived at Denton round about, I couldn’t stop myself from glancing at the crumbling, ruined house. It was up for demolition.I had played there for five years.

It was in that moment, I saw a black figure stood at the window mouthing the word….HELP….I was thinking. “Why was she there?”       “Has she been kidnapped?” “Is she okay?” Questions started racing round my head so I decided to go in the building through a smashed window round the back : I ran upstairs but i could not find her then half an hour later i found her ; She was tied up in a chair. She told me she was the ambassador’s daughter. Suddenly, I heard a noise it was someone coming up stairs “THUD….THUD….THUD”…. it was getting closer and closer. Me and Cindy ran out of the abandoned place by jumping out of the window. we arrived at mum’s five minutes later.

“Where are the fish and chips, Ron?”  Mum asked, eyeing Cindy suspiciously. I did not know what to say. After a while, Cindy’s dad arrived in a stretched  limo he was really happy I found  his daughter and we did not got chippy that night Cindy’s dad took us out and took use to a fancy restaurant.

Surprisingly, mum ran in and she said I was on the news it said HERO SAVED AMBASSADOR’S DAUGHTER. I could not believe that I was in the news as a HERO .I could not believe   my eyes.