How I have changed Alfie 2D

My name is Alfie.  This name was given to me by my Mummy and Daddy as soon as I was born.

When I was born in February 2013 I weighed 8lbs, I measured 55cm.

A lot has changed in seven years, I am a lot taller I now measure 4 ft 3″. I also weigh a little bit more than I did when I was born.  I now weigh 3st 3lbs.

When I was a baby my Mummy and Daddy did everything for me. They fed,washed and changed my nappies and also kept me safe.  Now I can wash myself, I don’t wear nappies anymore and even though mum cooks my food I can eat it myself. They still need to make sure I’m safe although I know lots of ways to keep myself safe as well.

Just before I was one I started to learn to walk and had to have my mum hold my hands but now I can walk all by myself. When I was little I couldn’t play football or score a goal but now I have spent a lot of time training, I can score lots of goals and play in matches.

Some children in my class went to nursery when they were three but I didn’t do that.  I spent lots of time in hospital being looked after and my Mummy and Daddy thought it was best for me to stay at home.

When I went to Corrie in reception I was very scared to meet all the children and teachers and I cried a lot everyday.  Mrs Faulkner looked after me and showed me just how much I could learn being at school.  When I joined reception I couldn’t read and could only write my name, I soon learned that reading would help me a lot and I read every day to try and get better.  When I was five I went to the hospital and they told me I only have to go one time every year now and that made us all very happy.

Now I am reading at stage 11 and I don’t cry going to school because I know how much fun it is and I love seeing my friends and teachers.

Everybody changes when they are getting older but things like eyes and hair stay the same colour.  Things that change are your size, you grow taller and your feet get bigger, mine are now a size 12.

I know that I will keep changing until I’m an adult but some things will still be the same. I hope I grow really tall and keep getting better at football but I know I have to keep training.  I also want to do really well at school.

The pictures are me when I was a new born baby and when I am seven years old. Look how different I look.

1 thought on “How I have changed Alfie 2D”