Summer Term

Hi all,

Hope you are all still keeping safe and well and haven’t eaten too many Easter eggs (I’ll be honest, I might have done!)

The home learning packs will be available in school and if you would like me to email you a copy, please let me know on the year 4 email (year4@corrie.tameside.sch.uk).

All the other websites listed below are still available and I will be updating the activities on Active learn regularly.

If you were watching the latest government update yesterday, you may have seen the Education secretary talking about a lot of online lessons which have been prepared for children to us across the nation at this difficult time. I have had a look at these and they seem really good. The lessons are prepared on a day by day basis and have videos of the teaching along with lessons to complete. Apart from the Spanish lessons, which are not relevant as we learn French, they are in line with the learning that the children should be doing. Please have a look at these, but don’t race ahead with them as I will be looking and updating which activities are particularly relevant. The lessons can be found on the following website: https://thenational.academy/

Keep safe and I will be available on the email for any questions or concerns you may have.

Mr. Griffin.